Don’t worry if you don’t know this awesome casino game. Our free Texas Holdem game contains everything you need to know.
- Instructions on how to play.
- Texas Holdem Rules.
- Winning Combination.
- Key Pointers.
Sit down at our Texas Holdem online poker table and see how many poker chips you can accumulate.
So, Let’s get started.
What is Texas Holdem?
It has become the world’s most popular poker game. Thanks to the popularity of televised poker. Playing Texas Holdem online is an excellent way to hone your poker skills while having fun. Texas Holdem is not only the most popular poker variant. It is also the most popular game in casinos.
We’ll go into more detail later.
What are some key points to remember?
- Every player is dealt two cards that are only for their eyes.
- The dealer spreads five cards – three at a time, then another, then another – that all players can use to make the best possible five-card hand.
- Players take turns betting before and after each card(s) is revealed.
- To stay in the hand and see the next card, all players must have placed the same number of chips in the pot.
- The pot is won by the best poker hand.
Texas Holdem poker is a simple game to learn. It can be played with:
- An infinite number of strategies
How to Play Texas Hold’em?
- Every round, each player will be dealt two cards that only they will be able to see.
- Then, in three stages, five cards are dealt with at the centre of the table for everyone to see.
- The first stage involves the reveal of three cards known as the “flop.”
- The “turn,” the second stage, reveals one more card.
- The final stage, known as the “river,” reveals the final card.
- The round is won by the player who has the best hand based on their cards as well as the ones in the middle.
What are the rules of Texas Holdem Poker?
Before you start playing Hold’em, you should familiarise yourself with the rules.
Each player in Hold’em is dealt two private cards (known as ‘hole cards’). These are unique to them. To form the ‘board,’ five community cards are dealt face-up.
All players in the game use these shared community cards, along with their hole cards, to form the best possible five-card poker hand.
A player in Hold’em may use any combination of the seven cards. Which is available to create the best possible five-card poker hand, using:
of their private hole cards.
If the player’s hand rank is straight or higher, the Ante, Flop, Turn, and River bets pay even money (i.e. 1:1). If the player’s hand rank is three of a kind or lower, the Flop, Turn, and River bets pay even money (i.e. 1:1).
When the banker’s and player’s hand ranks are the same, the player with the highest number wins; however, if the numbers are the same, the round is a tie, and the player can get back the entire betting amount, excluding Bonus.
What are the variations of Hold’em?
- Limit Texas Hold’em: There is a pre-determined betting limit on each round of betting.
- No Limit Texas Hold’em: A player can bet any amount, up to all of their chips.
- Pot Limit Texas Hold’em: A player can bet any amount, up to the size of the pot.
- Mixed Texas Hold’em: The game switches between rounds of Limit Texas Hold’em and No Limit Texas Hold’em.
Now, let’s go through the Winning Combination:
- Royal Flush: It is the best possible hand combination consisting of Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10 of the same suit. Nothing can beat this five-card hand combination in the game of poker.
- Straight Flush: It consists of 5 cards which are in a consecutive rank, for eg: 6,7,8, 9 & 10 of hearts. If two players hit straight flush, then the one with the higher denomination wins the game.
- Four of a Kind: It consists of 4 cards of the same rank, and higher value cards beat the lower value cards.
- Full House: It is the hand combination with three cards of the same rank and two other cards of a different rank.
- Flush: It is when a player has 5 different cards (mix of high and low cards) of the same colour.
- Straight: 5 cards of sequential rank.
- Three of a Kind: It applies when a player makes three cards of the same rank and two cards of a different colour.
- Two Pair: It is formed with two pairs of cards of the same value
- One pair: It consists of two cards that must have the same value and the other three cards of any other denomination
- High Card: It is a hand combination with anyone high card in the hand.